Just a quick update to let everyone know that Rosalyn is on the mend, Yay!
She is not 100% better, but definitely getting there! She still has a low grade fever, a little stuffy nose that kept her awake most of last night, and a decreased appetite.
She did eat more today however than all three previous days combined! Today, she ate: 2 bites of chocolate pudding, 1 slice of cheese, 1/4 slice butter bread, 2 mandarin orange segments, 1/2 of a gerber meat stick, 2 bites of rice with mushroom gravy, 2 bites of tuna salad, and about 1o cheerios! She also had about 2 cups of liquids. She ate nothing on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday so today was a huge improvement! Anyone who knows Rosalyn knows that she loves to eat, so it has been odd to see her refusing food!
We did take her back to the pedi yesterday...she wanted to see her again in the office after our ER visit in order to make sure she was improving. She told me that the blood work done on Saturday indicated her body was fighting both a bacterial and a viral infection simultaneously which helps explain why she was sooo sick.
The good news is that she is feeling a lot better and I am sure that tomorrow will be an even better day!
Thanks for the prayers!





Praise the Lord! You guys have been in my prayers and will continue to be! Sooooo glad she is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad to see a picture of my baby girl smiling! I guess it is a good thing that I am not close enough to be a nuisance 'cause I sure would have been one for the last week. I hate it when she is sick!!! Give her a hug and kiss for me!
ReplyDelete