Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Week Festivities

Here is what I am doing with Rosalyn this week...

Books of the Week:

"An Easter Gift For Me"
( http://www.amazon.com/Easter-Gift-Me-Crystal-Bowman/dp/0310711592 )

"Pooh's Easter Basket"
( http://www.amazon.com/Poohs-Easter-Basket-RH-Disney/dp/073642301X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239065658&sr=1-1 )

"The Runaway Bunny"
( http://www.amazon.com/Runaway-Bunny-Margaret-Wise-Brown/dp/0060775823/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239065759&sr=1-4 )

Song of the Week:

"Jesus Loves Me" (I substitute her name for the word "me")

Planned Activities:

Sunday 4/5--Easter Egg Hunt @ Jason's Dad's Church (see pics below)
Monday 4/6--Bake Easter Cookies (see pics below)
Tuesday 4/7--Color Easter Pictures
Wednesday 4/8--Indoor Easter Egg Hunt
Thursday 4/9--Go to Pet Shop and Look at Rabbits
Friday 4/10--Make a Rabbit with Cotton Balls
Saturday 4/11--Dye Easter Eggs
Sunday 4/12--Open Easter Basket, Go To Church, Family Easter Egg Hunt

Animal of The Week:

Rabbit

Key Words of The Week:

Jesus
Rabbit
Egg





2 comments:

  1. Very Cute, I almost thought you were going to say you "Bought a Rabbit". Don't forget the book "Happy Easter Little Critter." by Mercer Mayer

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter week plans! I am going to have to remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete