Isn't that the most pitiful face ever?!?!?
Rosalyn is actually feeling better today. She ate/drank a little better and her fever has been lower today, hovering around 100-101. She has also played a lot more, which is always a good sign! I have been guilty of letting her watch way too much TV since she started feeling bad on Monday...she can now say Dora, Diego, Pets, Bill, Blue, and she can sing the "Blue's Clues" song. It seems her antibiotics are kicking in, so hopefully she will be much better tomorrow. She did start having diarrhea today, but fortunately Daddy was on diaper duty when it happened! She also has a pale pink rash slightly raised rash all over her back and belly that I am keeping a close eye on...it may be a slight antibiotic reaction, but as long as it stays like it is then no big deal!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!





THat has to be just about the cutest sick face!!!
ReplyDeletePoor baby, Mommy taken pictures when you are sick. Those pictures are actually very nice with the shadowing and whatnot. Hope Ros feels better.
ReplyDeleteNate
My poor girl! That is the saddest face ever! I hope she gets to feeling better soon, Jen-- I know it is tough on you and JK, too :(
ReplyDelete