Friday, April 17, 2009

Rainy Day Play :)

We had a terrible storm this evening, but after it cleared up the sun was shining (barely) so we decided to let Rosalyn go play in the puddles! She enjoyed herself immensely! Here are some pictures...








Yes, she is wearing pajamas at 7 pm. The same pajamas I put on her at 7 pm last night...I worked all day and apparently Daddy doesn't see the point of wearing "real clothes" if you are staying home all day, lol!
She wouldn't actually go into the water that much...mostly just looked at it and stomped her little foot some. She did think it was great fun even if she was a little prissy about it!
After playing for a while, we came and took a nice long warm bath and played in the toy room for a while before bed. It was a fun night!
On a side note, Rosalyn is teething (all 4 "vampire teeth") and it is making her fairly miserable at times. Please say a quick prayer for her that these teeth will pop through soon so she can feel better!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenn, I will be praying for Ros and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too do not feel you should have to put "real" clothes on if you are not going out. Heck depending on where the "out" is I may leave pjs on for that as well! :) Tell Jason he did fine keeping that baby comfy all day! And, Jenty, you are a fine one to be saying that baby Ros was prissy about the water. lol. You who would cry to play in the dirt but the minute your hand touched the dirt you had to go wash it! I love these pictures. I have to update my blog with Otter's birthday pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!!! I love those pictures. I said a quick prayer for her little teeth to come on in. Hope that happens soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!! That's the only word to describe! :) I personally think JK's attitude on pjs vs real clothes is wonderful!! (esp seeing as how it is 2 and I am still in mine... oh well!) I hope Rosi gets to feeling better soon; it's probably as hard on Mommy right now as it is her-- bless 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with stayin your PJs and then stompin in some puddles. I do it all the time.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete