Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Here are a few (ok, so really 14) Easter pictures!

She was still half asleep in this picture and seemed
amazed that I was sitting her front of a treat basket!
So, Mommy, I think I could definitely get used to having chocolate eggs for breakfast. Not bad at all, much better than applesauce and oatmeal!

Rosalyn was utterly uncooperative with picture taking this year.
She refused to allow a decent picture in her dress!



Posing with Nana

After church..at the Easter Egg Hunt

Dragging poor Pop around (I don't think he really minds, lol!)

My sweet girl...I love her more than words can say
(even if she does look mad at me in this picture)!

Hunting for egg with help from Daddi-o!

Taking a little break...

Counting her eggs.

Sweet laugh :)

Finished looking for eggs.

Exhausted baby on the way home!

2 comments: