Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday 4/3

Can't believe I haven't posted in over a week! Here's what's been happening at our house since my last post...

Friday--I worked all day
Saturday--Visited Mamaw Kelly in Liberty
Sunday--Church
Monday--I worked all day
Tuesday--Took Rosalyn for a check-up/I had Bible Study that night
Wednesday--Took Rosalyn to have pictures made...she was terrible!
Thursday--Went grocery shopping
Friday--I Worked all day

And that brings us to today! We are having a mostly lazy day around the house today. Rosalyn and I have been playing and waiting for Daddy to wake up. My brother, Alan, will be here later this afternoon for an overnight visit. Not sure what we're doing this evening, but I'm sure it will be fun!

Here are a few pictures from Thursday evening...














3 comments:

  1. Too precious! I love the last pic of her running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the 5th picture of her by the fence looking the other way. She is so adorable! She also looks so excited in the picture of her running. I can see the joy in her little face. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl has the most precious little face! :) She looks so happy, Jen... just shows what a precious mommy and daddy she has! :)

    ReplyDelete