Today, I did something I swore I would NEVER do...
I bought a baby leash for Rosalyn.
I already feel guilty and I haven't even put it on her yet! However, we are going to the zoo tomorrow and I need a safe way to allow her to walk and explore. So, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a "child safety harness." She hates the stroller usually, but she is not old enough to totally get the concept of holding my hand and staying nearby. She does very well sticking by my side for a while, but then gets excited and dashes away in the blink of an eye! She wants to be so independent, but she is not aware of dangerous things like child molesters, cars, and wild animals...lol! I am hoping the leash will work and I won't get too many stares from people who think I am nuts :) .
I will update tomorrow and include pictures of my precious little "pet."
Here is the leash link:
http://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/Products/Travel/Travel-Safety/Details/1956-48382-Child-Harness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ha! Mom had one of those for Lisa! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, Do what you go to do for safety. No such thing as TOO much.
ReplyDeleteNate