I finally went through each post and responded to all of your comments! So if you asked me a question, I answered it there.
Thanks for the comments--I love love love reading them and knowing that at least 3 people (on a good day) are reading my blog, lol!
Please leave comments if you aren't already...its not hard!
Can't believe I posted 3x today!
See below for Decorating post and Rosalyn post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I WILL KEEP READING! I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteJenn I love the den and I can't wait until I can actually come over there and see it all in person! I love the colors you painted everything. AND I LOVE the pictures of Rosalyn dancing with her Uncle Jason! I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteI keep reading so I can get some child raising Ideas. You have such good ones.
ReplyDelete-Nate
Thanks all of you! You are so sweet :)
ReplyDelete