We have been busy the past few days and I haven't found time to update my blog. Here is a quick run down of the past few days:
Friday--worked all day, went to wal-mart, came home, put Rosalyn to bed, collapsed!
Saturday--helped with a wedding shower for Jason's younger cousin who is getting married this month
Sunday--went to church, took a nap, had dinner at Jason's grandparents house (tacos! yum!) and watched the super bowl there
Monday--worked all day, came home, cooked dinner, convinced Rosalyn to go to bed, collapsed!
So here we are at Tuesday!
Rosalyn and I got up at 9:30. After eating blueberry waffles and yogurt for breakfast, we played a little while. She is watching her reading video now as I type this. After I finish here, we are headed out the grocery store to get a few things. Jason is working and will be home at 3. Tonight, we are going to his dad's house for dinner.
I have to work all day tomorrow, but then I'll be off for a week, yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I was starting to wonder what happened to yall. I got worried when you said you went to Walmart. That's a dangerous place....all those low prices and all.
ReplyDelete-Nate
Yeah, its a dangerous place because I get suckered into buying too much stuff due to the "low prices" lol! Jason has now forbidden me to go to Wal Mart by myself at night---he is convinced I am going to get kidnapped!
ReplyDelete