Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 2/7/09

Today was a fun day!

Our friends Nate and Tami (http://www.nateandtami.com/) had a baby shower at 11 that I attended. Please add their little one, Cayden, to your prayers. He was on born on New Year's Eve at 31 weeks weighing 1 lb and 5 oz and measured 12.5 inches. Thankfully, he seems to be improving a bit each day. He now weighs in at over 3 lb and he is such a little cutie! I know his sweet parents will appreciate any prayers said on behalf of them and their precious baby boy. The shower was fun, food was yummy, and it was so nice to see Tami open all of her great presents. I am so happy for them and I hope that baby Cayden is home soon using all of his new stuff and keeping his mommy and daddy up all night!

I got home later in the afternoon and Jason, Rosalyn, and I played outside for a long time. She enjoyed swinging in her new tree swing. I think she stayed in it for close to an hour! It was so enjoyable just to chill out at home with my sweet little family.

We ate supper later on and shockingly enough Rosalyn ate nearly two scrambled eggs! I guess they are off her "hated foods" list. Ahh, toddler pickiness! She also had cinnamon pears, wheat toast drizzled with honey, and milk. It was a fend for yourself supper tonight and Ros got breakfast for supper! She didn't seem to mind.

My parents and Uncle "Jash" stopped by for a quick visit on their way home from a soccer tournemant. We enjoyed seeing them...Rosalyn was thrilled to have the company as usual!

I am about to go to bed...the other members of this family are already snoozing away!

Here are a few pictures to enjoy:

One Year Ago Today

Swinging Away!


My Two Loves

Looking Snazzy in the Bathtub :)
Notice the brownish colored bruise on her left shoulder? That's from her bite.

Sweet Girl

Laughing!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Too adorable! Man how those bathtub pics change! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate writes:
    Thanks for the mention. We do appreciate all prayers sent Cayden's way. It was really good to see you at the shower. I love the pictures you put up, especially the cutie with the tree swing. Rosalyn is cute too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katie. You have so much to look forward to with Brooklyn. I loved the little baby stage, but life with a one-year-old is lots of fun and filled with adventure!

    Nate, I am so glad I was able to come to the shower and see ya'll "in person" even though we comment each other's blogs all the time! I will tell your BFF that you think he is a cutie, LOL! You are crazy! Maybe next year this time Cayden will be big enough to come over and swing!

    ReplyDelete