A few pictures from today...
(She hasn't really had a bottle in nearly six months!)
I love Thursdays because we go to Kindermusik! Rosalyn loves it and really does learn a lot. She sings, dances, and plays her instruments (not always in rythm, haha!).
We do, however, have to get up a little earlier than usual to go, which is the only bad part...I really hate waking Rosalyn up and very rarely do. I generally always let her wake up on her own (only exception is if she has slept more than 3 hours at nap) because I believe her body knows its own sleep needs the best. If she is still asleep at 9:30 am then she must need it, kwim? She is usually still asleep on Thursdays when we need to be hurrying to get dressed/fed/out the door so I have to wake her up...I make up for it by letting her sleep in the car on the way home.
Kindermusik was lots of fun. Afterwards, we went to Wal-Mart to look for a curtain rod. R and I ate lunch at Mcdonald's and then went to the Carter's store. I got Rosalyn 5 summer dresses for only $39! Carters is hands down my favorite clothing brand for her. 99% of what I buy comes from there. She slept on the way home. After unpacking our goods, Jason was awake. I put him to work hanging the curtains while I made dinner. We ate dinner, played a while, and then he went to work at 5:30. Rosalyn just went to bed at 8:30, so I am just relaxing a while before going to bed myself. My brother (Jason) is spending the night so he is busy entertaining me with his high school tales and tempting me with his frozen pizza...don't even want to know how many points those are!
Rosalyn will be 18 months tomorrow...crazy! She is growing up so fast :( I weighed/measured her today...she is 26 pounds (72%) and 31 inches (26%). I am buying her all 24 month clothes for spring/summer. She wears size 5 diapers now. I am beginning to consider pottytraining soon...she is showing some signs of readiness. She is talking and on the move all the time now...really a toddler, I suppose, and not a baby anymore. She will always be my baby.





LOVE that kitchen paint color!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is pink, but I love it :)
ReplyDelete