I am so tired today! We are fighting off colds, so maybe that is it. I have been keeping me and Ros medicated as needed and I also had a short nap this afternoon which helped tremendously.
Since my last post on Valentine's Day, this is a quick summary of what we've been up to:
Sunday: church, lunch at church, and an afternoon visit with Jason's grandparents
Monday: I worked all day, Jason & Rosalyn played at home, Jason's mom visited in the afternoon, and my parents also came by for a visit when I got home from work at 7
Tuesday: Jason worked most of the day, Rosalyn & I played at home, I went to my Esther Bible study at Church
Wednesday: I worked all day, Jason & Rosalyn played at home until he went to work at 5 and Nana took over, Rosalyn & Nana went to Chik-fil-a, I got home at 8, My mom spent the night with us
Thursday (Today): Kindermusik this morning, a quick stop at the grocery store, then home to play and eat dinner with daddy before he went to work at 5. Now Rosalyn is watching her reading video and I am playing on the computer!
In case you were wondering, the "biter" was not at KM this week. I was interested to see if Rosalyn would remember her. I wish I had a video of Rosalyn at music...she is such a little clown! It is funny to see her "performing."
Our supper was yummy tonight....
Southwestern Breakfast Casserole, Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins, and Spiced Pears! Only 8 points for the entire plate, which made it even better! Since I started Weight Watchers 7 weeks ago, I've lost nearly 11 pounds! I officially weigh less than when I became pregnant with Rosalyn! It has been much easier to stick with it this time, not sure why.
I am thrilled that I am off work til next Wednesday! Not that I don't enjoy my nursing job a ton, I just would rather stay home with my sweet girl....she is my most important and cherished "job." By the way, she has learned to give real smacking kisses and it melts our hearts (which she has picked up on...she immediately gives us kisses when we catch her being naughty!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ha ha that's funny about the kissing when she's naughty!! I really don't want to give birth at home I'm not that crazy. I am just going to set up an appointment with the dr that I had before to do some preconception check up and things. I am going to contine to look for a CNM and a birthing center. If I can't find something reasonably close then I will just give up all my ideas and do it like everyone else.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, Jason was telling me the other night about Rosalyn's new found displays of affection. Too Cute. You made mention of having video. I know you have a video camera, but what I use for Cayden is the Flip Video, it plugs directly into your computer, has only a couple of buttons and is EASY to use. It even uploads the videos right to YOUTUBE. If you are interested, I have 2, one for me and one for Tami, but since Cayden isn't home, we only use one. If you want, I'll let you borrow it till Cayden comes home, and you can see how you like it. Let me know.
ReplyDelete-Nate
Karen--hope your visit to the dr goes well!
ReplyDeleteNate--Not sure if Jason told you but--YES I would love to borrow your flip video camera if you really don't mind. That way I can test drive it, lol! Thanks so much! Ya'll need to come over for dinner one day and then you can show me how to use it!
Of course Jason didn't tell me. Let me know when, if you want I can bring it to work this Wednesday and give it to Jason. It is an extra one, so you can use it till Cayden comes home, which will probably at least be a Month or so. It is REALLY easy to use and upload stuff.
ReplyDelete-Nate