Today we had a Mardi Gras themed playdate at the home of our friends Shannee and 22-month-old Aydan. We had so much fun! Rosalyn enjoyed eating cheese pizza, fresh fruits & veggies, king cake, and apple juice for lunch. The kids wore paper crowns and beads. They also put on their own little parade in the backyard. They used noise makers and bubbles to provide the parade entertainment. There were about 15 kiddos there + mommies.
Here are a few pictures from the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





she wore herself out! She is too cute Jenn. Just so you know I love reading about her. I don't always have time or sense to post a comment but you are making me feel like I am there seeing her every day!
ReplyDeleteAndrea told me she was thrilled to have her own purple "tas"! I just wish I could have been there to see it!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I just noticed in the picture her beads are green-- did she have multiples or did nana tell me the wrong color? LOL!! :)
ReplyDeleteR...thanks for the comment! I am so glad you feel that way--that is the main reason I started the blog, so that the people I love can see her grow up and feel like they know a little of what is going on in our lives.
ReplyDeleteB...Nana is getting senile. She just has one
"tas" (necklace for those of you unfamiliar with Rosalyn's language!) and it is green. She did however have a purple hat.