Monday, February 9, 2009

A few pictures from the afternoon...

She was very interested in watching her daddy work on our fence!
I hope she is always this happy to give her mommy a hug...

Sipping juice


Rosalyn being pulled all around the backyard just like a
little princess by her servant-aka-Papa.
Whatever baby wants, baby gets--at least according
to my dad's grandparenting philosophy :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Seriouly LOVE the pic of her running to you! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Aub to keep up the good work. It gets easier and easier to give them exactly what they want. You even get to the point you anticipate what they want and start giving it before they even ask! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two pictures of her watching Daddy work on the fence. The first one is like "I can't believe they just did that!" and the second one is like "When are they gonna get this thing finished?"
    Love the pictures, keep up the good work.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading this blog and seeing Snuggle!

    ReplyDelete