First of all, thanks for all of your sweet comments about my last post with Rosalyn's video and our "chore list"--I got some good suggestions!
______________________________________________
Today, I got my hair cut and colored, yay!!! It was in desparate need of some attention. I will try to post pictures soon! I also SO enjoyed my visit with Lisa...we needed a chance to catch up!
______________________________________________
After my hair, I went to Babies R Us to exchange a couple of things and get Rosalyn some 24 month spring/summer stuff. Everything I have purchased at this point is Carter's brand...my favorite! I am trying to buy everything "potty friendly" since we will hopefully start that process this summer.
So far I have:
5 play dresses with bloomers
2 play outfits (short sleeve shirts/capris)
2 pajamas (short sleeve shirts/pants)
Obviously, I have a lot left to purchase to make it April thru September!
I still need to buy:
few more play outfits (short sleeve shirts/shorts)
a few nicer outfits/dresses for church and special outings
socks/shoes/sandals
few more pajamas ( short sleeve shirts/pants)
I love buying her clothes each season! Thankfully, we basically only have two seasons in our area or I may need to take out a loan! I am planning to go to the Carter's store soon to buy the rest.
_______________________________________________
After BRU, I went to Wal-Mart to get groceries. I only cook about 4x/week. I am at work until 9 pm 2 nights/week so no cooking then and we usually go out to eat or eat frozen food or sandwiches 1 night/week.
Here is our menu for the next two weeks....
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Avocado and Tomato Salad
Cheese Quesadilla Wedges
Peaches
Santa Fe Tilapia
Parsley Red Potatoes
Green Beans
Rolls
Cinnamon Pears
Sticky Chicken and Rice
Peas
Rolls
Applesauce
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Carrots
Egg Rolls
Pineapple
Salisbury Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Rolls
Strawberries
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Green Beans
Garlic Bread
Mandarin Oranges
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Egg Noodles
Butter Beans
Corn Bread
Applesauce
BBQ Chicken
Macaroni & Cheese
Broccoli
Crescent Rolls
Bananas
____________________________________________
If you haven't noticed by now, I am a list maker :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You need to make me lists. Maybe my life would work better if I had lists. ha ha....
ReplyDeleteSeriously Jenn, your dad used to make me crazy cause he would make your mom a list. I always thought that if you couldn't remember it it didn't need doing! Now (age and all that stuff) I make lists!
Lists are not bad. I don't stick to my lists but they are good starting points and reminders!