Thursday, March 12, 2009

Below is a little video of Rosalyn eating her bedtime snack tonight (apricots, puffs, fat free chocolate pudding, and milk). You can see the chocolate pudding smeared on her face! She was being so silly...one minute singing or laughing and the next minute throwing a fit! Thanks again Nate and Tami for letting us borrow your Flip recorder!

By the way, you should hop on over to www.nateandtami.com to see how sweet baby Cayden is doing...he has grown and improved so much since his birth 10 weeks ago! Nate and Tami finally got to hold him this week. Please keep them all in your prayers as they work to get Cayden big and healthy enough to come home...what a sweet day that will be!

We had a fairly uneventful day today. After Kindermusik, we bought a few more summer items for Rosalyn. It is starting to get warmer here and her 18 month clothes are getting quite snug, so I need to finish my shopping and get her clothes switched over soon! We got home around noon and Rosalyn ate lunch (turkey and sweet potatoes) and took a nap until 3...I also took a little nap! I have been in a terrible habit of napping and then staying up way too late because I have insomnia (I wonder why?!?).

Anyway, after our nap we cooked and ate dinner with Jason before he left for work (BBQ chicken, mac & cheese, broccoli, crescent rolls, and bananas). Uncle Jason came over to play for a while and he is spending the night with us tonight....he is sitting beside me now commanding me what to play on Napster, lol! An eclectic mix of Pat Green, Eminem, John Mayer, and Third Eye Blind.

We are still waiting on Rosalyn's blood test results from last week (Tues 3/3). The lab is telling the doctor that the test takes two weeks, so hopefully next week we will have results. It is frustrating, but I know it takes time to run immunology stuff. The Zyrtec is helping some at this point, but not enough. She is still coughing most of the night and day plus horrible runny/snotty nose, puffy eyes, sneezing, etc. Tuesday night, Jason and I were up for two hours (1 am-3am) just listening to that horrible, barking cough with no breaks in between. She coughs, whimpers, coughs, whimpers...but usually doesn't totally wake up thankfully. We may have to try another medicine, but we'll see. There is carpet in the bedrooms and it will be coming up very soon to be replaced with hard flooring, so hopefully that will help also. I am ready to figure out something because this is crazy! I feel kinda bad complaining because I know there are much, much worse things in life than a toddler with allergies and believe me I am enormously grateful that she is otherwise fine, but I do not enjoy seeing her sick!

Gotta work tomorrow...hopefully, it will be a good day. It usually is a good day and I really do love my job and my coworkers so no worries!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug on your website, I hope you get that Allergy stuff situated soon.

    -for some reason I can't get that video to play past 4 seconds. might just be my computer though.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete