Not too much going on around here since my last post! I worked all day Wednesday and today was a "lazy day." I cleaned some today and cooked dinner (baked tilapia, red potatoes, green beans, and pears) and of course took care of my little sweetheart the whole time, but otherwise we just chilled out all day. Last night, my cousin Anthony came to visit and spend the night. He was on his way to Galveston for work. We are SO glad he stayed here...it was lots of fun to sit and talk!
Tomorrow we are going on a trip! We are leaving in the morning to go to Mississippi (where my granparents and most of my extended family live). We are making a stop in Louisiana overnight to stay with Alan and Kelsey...I miss them and can't wait to catch up in person! We will be back on Tuesday. I will try to post then with some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Don't forget to take the Flip video to take some video when you are on your trip.
ReplyDeleteNate