Pictures first...
Bird Watching
Roger and Rosalyn were both quite interested in the flock of blackbirds that landed in our back yard this afternoon.
One Year Ago Today...
Amazing what a difference a year makes!
I Guess She Really WAS Hungry!
I Guess She Really WAS Hungry!
Rosalyn's dinner when I first gave it to her along with a sippy of milk. In case you are wondering, it is chicken nuggets, cheese, bread, peas, grapes, chocolate chips, and ketchup. Yum!
Exactly 17 minutes later. The milk was gone also.
A Few More Photos From Today...
A Few More Photos From Today...
On the go, as always!
Pushing her duck around the kitchen in a shopping cart.
Rocking her baby. Obviously, her maternal skills are still developing...I bet she's glad I've never rocked her like that!
Pushing her tractor and making the vroom vroom sound!
Helping load the dishwasher which really = unload the dirty dishes as quickly as possible onto the floor. Not much help actually.
We had a great day today...not that we did anything that exciting, it was just nice to chill out at home.
We had a great day today...not that we did anything that exciting, it was just nice to chill out at home.
This morning Rosalyn and I went to church. I really enjoyed the service and the message presented. Rosalyn really enjoyed the nursery! Her teacher told me she is the sweetest, funniest baby ever..I agree, but then I am a little partial! My mom went with us which made me very happy. It was so nice to have her join us.
After church, we came home and I fed Ros lunch and put her down for a 2.5 hour nap. My mom and I ate lunch (grilled chicken sandwiches from our local sandwich place) and visited a while.
After she went home, I rested a bit before Rosalyn woke up from her nap. By the time she woke up Jason was also awake. He fed her a snack and played with her outside while I took a nice hour long walk alone! I always enjoy having that silent time to pray and think.
When I got home, they were waiting for me in the front yard so we played a while and then went in for dinner (see above!). After dinner, we played some more and then put the babygirl to bed at 8. She was so tired that she fell asleep with me putting her pajamas on!
After eating some soup for supper, I checked email and played on the internet a while. I am about to go take a hot bath and go to bed a little early tonight (11 is quite early for me!). I am sleepy and I have to work tomorrow. Rosalyn will be with Jason all day...they should get some quality daddy-babygirl time!
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures!





I LOVE the picture of her and Roger bird watching. That is way too cute!
ReplyDeleteNate writes:
ReplyDeleteLove the Pictures. She is Sooo Cute.
Oh, Jennifer, it is so hard to imagine that is where we will be next year at this time. Ros is just adorable, and I loved the "one year ago today" pic. Precious! - KDB
ReplyDeleteThe one of Ros and Roger is my favorite too! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back-- I'll call you tomorrow afternoon! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Tami and Beth, the ones of her and Roger bird watching are also my favorites.
ReplyDeleteNate, I agree she is a cutie-pie (just like Cayden I might add!)
Katie...it will be here before you know it! You'll have your own little sassy, walking all over the place, toddler!