Hopefully I can keep up with this blog! I think it will be a fun & easy way to share a little bit of our lives with our family and friends.
Rosalyn has been a little busy-body today. She is recovering from a nasty cold turned sinus infection and is finally getting her energy and appetite back. Tonight for dinner she ate 2 chicken nuggets (with ketchup of course), 1/4 cup of peas, and 1/4 cup of mac + cheese. She also drank about 4 oz of milk and had a small bowl of chocolate pudding for dessert. That is a lot for one little girl!
We went on a walk today, but had to go home after only one mile because she kept trying to crawl out of the stroller! She is usually really calm and chilled out, but not today. I was just walking along and looked down to realize she was hanging half way out, trying to touch the stroller wheel. She usually sits there content to bark at the dogs we pass and say "hi" to every person she sees, near or far.
She is all about books! We have read so many books the past few days that we aren't sure if our hoarse voices are from that or the cold she gave us. Her favorite (as anyone who is with her for anytime at all knows) is "Good Morning, Good Night." We have to hide it every day (usually by noon) to save our sanity. Here is a link so that you can see what you're missing if you don't have your own personal copy:
http://www.amazon.com/Good-Morning-Night-Teresa-Imperato/dp/1581172796
She was so sleepy tonight that she was in bed sound asleep by 7:30. After her bath, she said "nigh-nigh" and let me rock her to sleep. Hopefully she will sleep until at least 8:30 in the morning!
Jason's schedule changed, so now he is home with me more on the weekends. It is a good thing, but will take some getting used to, lol! We were rather boring tonight...he watched football and I played on the internet! Maybe we can start having date nights regularly. The really good thing about his new schedule is that he is off every single Sunday, so we can start going to church together!
Oh well, I should try to go to sleep now so that I can be in a good mood when baby girl wakes me up in the morning! This blog is already driving me crazy because I can't the pictures and words all ligned up and spaced like I want!





Nate writes:
ReplyDeleteIt's 1-18-09 and I just learned about this blog, I gotta catch up now! Welcome to the blogging world. It's addicting.
Thanks for reading and catching up! I agree, it is addicting. I am addicted to ya'lls blog! I check it at least 3-4x/day!
ReplyDelete