Rosalyn woke up better today. Yay! She slept soundly all night.
She has a 100 degree temp, but otherwise playing/eating fine. We will just wait and see. I am not going to take her to the pediatrician as long as she's acting fine like now.
Not sure what we are going to do today...I really need to go to Wal-Mart to get groceries and household items, but I am not sure that I am brave enough to go with Ros!
1:15 pm
Edited to Add: I called the pediatrician's office and spoke to the nurse since R still has a temp but no other real symptoms. She spoke to Dr. Marroquin who advised me to give her tylenol/motrin (check-already doing that) and keep her hydrated (doing that also). She said to bring her in on Monday if she is not better. She said that it is probably teething since her gums are quite swollen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so glad our little angel is feeling better! Give her a hug and kiss for me :)
ReplyDeleteNate Writes:
ReplyDeleteGlad she is feeling better. Tell her to go spank her daddy for me.
...wait that doesn't sound right.
lol! No...that doesn't sound right! Why does he need a spanking? Was he bad at the class today?
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is that she would try to spank him if I told her to! We have never spanked her, but she knows what it is somehow (probably from hearing/seeing us joke around about it). If we say something about spanking, she will either spank her own leg/hand or try to spank our hands. It is hilarious.
Just wait, Cayden is going to be doing hilarious things before you know it!