Sunday, January 11, 2009

Being Lazy...

Jason and I are sitting on the couch watching Rosalyn do "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes" with her reading video: http://www.yourbabycanread.com/ She loves that song and does pretty well with the body motions! It is cute to watch her. She slept until 9:30 which was nice. We skipped church (again!) this morning because we are all still fighting a cold. Hopefully we will all be better by next Sunday.

If you have time, go check out this site:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/6204791.html

It is a Houston Chronicle article about our friends, Nate and Tami, and their premature baby, Cayden.

3 comments:

  1. so tell me your thoughts on the Your Baby Can Read curriculum. I have seen it advertise and have been wanting to research it, but lack time. I don't know anyone who has it to ask...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate writes:
    Sweet we got an Honorable Mention. I'm sad my BFF didn't get mentioned in the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neisha, I like the reading program. She has definitely learned some things from it. She would probably be learning much more except that we don't push it as heavily as the instruction booklet says to. They recommend watching the 30 minute video at least 2x/day. In my opinion, this is too much TV. She is lucky to watch 30 minutes/day of anything. Even only watching it a few times a week and doing the flashcards, she has picked up quite a bit.

    Yes, Nate, I was sad that Jason's beautiful quotes weren't in the article, lol! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete