I found out today that we will be welcoming our baby girls NEXT week instead of the week after like originally planned. I am excited, but a little nervous about them being only 37 weeks instead of 38 weeks.
My OB feels that is wiser/safer to proceed with c/s one week earlier at 37 weeks because the babies are measuring pretty big (80%) and there is a concern about the pressure their weight is placing on my previous c/s scar. Obviously, a uterine scar rupture could be catastrophic. The babies will be technically "full term" (barely) and should be fine.
I agree from a medical perspective, it just took me a while to process today because it is not how I had it planned (type A personality, lol!).
Anyway, I am not sure what day (probably Tuesday)...they will call me tomorrow and let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment