Cute Bibs for the Babies...
Rosalyn's Easter Dress...



I am so very grateful for her ability to make such gorgeous outfits for Rosalyn, Caroline, and Elaina...I can't wait to dress them up this summer! It would be impossible in a store to find such perfectly coordinated and adorable outfits as these! It also makes me proud to say "Nana made it!" when someone asks about an outfit!
I am so very grateful for her ability to make such gorgeous outfits for Rosalyn, Caroline, and Elaina...I can't wait to dress them up this summer! It would be impossible in a store to find such perfectly coordinated and adorable outfits as these! It also makes me proud to say "Nana made it!" when someone asks about an outfit!
She also made the curtains, pillows, and dust ruffles for the babies' room...stay tuned for nursery pictures!
Thanks, Nana! We love you :)





LOVE this post! such adorable stuff. I so admire creative people Tell her to keep it up, and you keep posting the pics of things she's made, too. I love seeing it, and dreaming that I may one day grow to become "creative" too . HA!
ReplyDelete