Monday, April 5, 2010

35 Weeks (tomorrow),,,big baby girls!

Just wanted to give a little update...I will be 35 weeks tomorrow! I had an ultrasound/OB appointment today and everything looks wonderful. The babies are BIG and healthy! Here are the their "stats" with pictures below...


This is Caroline, "Baby A." According to ultrasound today, she weighs 6 lb 6 oz (81%). She is breech on my right. Her HR was in the 140s. She has lots of hair floating around! My mom thinks she looks like me :)

This is Elaina, "Baby B." According to ultrasound today, she weighs 6 lb 2 oz (74%). She is still oblique on my left...not quite vertex/not quite transverse. Her HR was in the 140s. She also appeared to have quite a bit of hair on her sweet little head. She is very cramped...you can see her left leg/foot plastered across her face and forehead in the photo below...you can see all five toes!

As for me, I am doing fine. My BP is good and I have gained 36 lb. No problems so far other than general misery, lol! Still scheduled for c-section on April 27th! I am so very grateful to have made it this far with no complications!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that the big day is almost here! I am praying for all 5 of you, especially that Ros will adapt to having 2 new babies in her life! :)

    ReplyDelete