The pictures above are of Rosalyn enjoying one of her all-time favorite activities...playing with water and soap bubbles in the kitchen sink. This activity is an instant mood lifter in our house! She will easily spend over an hour quietly playing at or in the sink! Of course, I don't leave her unattended but it does make it easier for me to cook/clean in the kitchen!
I cannot believe she will turn 2 at the end of the month! Crazy! At the end of the month, she will have both her two year old check up and her first dental appointment...I have a feeling I may have a story to share after that one!





I am going to have to remember that one!! THe way Brooklyn loves the water, she may be the same way!! Almost 2! So hard to believe!! Her hair is getting so long!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are precious, Jen! That smile is priceless!:) Love y'all!
ReplyDelete