Rosalyn was not very well behaved, if you can imagine :)
She and I spent the wedding in the church's "cry room."
no matter how bad you want to see the next segment of Oprah!
I am not sure who taught her that trick...
I know it has been forever since I blogged...I have gotten several "complaints." :)
We haven't been up to much, just staying busy with our usual routine. Rosalyn is growing like a weed and talking like crazy. She is saying 3-5 word sentences now.
Here are a couple of funny things she has said lately...
My mom was holding her and she (Rosalyn!) passed gas on my mom's leg. Apparently, R does not yet know the difference between gas and the "real thing." She told my mom "I poop you leg, Nana."
Yesterday, we were at Wal-Mart. Jason was busy looking at sprinkler systems so I took Rosalyn to look for a rug for her bedroom. I said "Do you want to find a cute rug for your room?" and she shook her head and said "No, Momma, bugs nasty." She was rather disgusted that I would ever dream of buying a "bug" for her bedroom!
She is 23 months old today and such a delight (when she is not having a temper tantrum) and we love her more and more each day. She has started regularly saying "I love you, Momma" and hugging or kissing me for no reason...it is SO precious!
Aside from Rosalyn, Jason and I are both busy with work and life in general. I did my least favorite chore today...scrubbed all three bathrooms. Ugh!
I am planning to blog more regularly now that my hiatus is over!





I am glad your break is over! I have missed this! :) Loved the pic of Rosi with the marker face, btw!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! The one with the markers is priceless!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I just thought of something! Why did you not tell everyone about her "offering" her pas to the Virgin Mary statue!? I still crack up about that!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is she?!?! I love the marker picture - lol, and all of her comments!
ReplyDelete