Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This is one of my favorite quotes about motherhood...


"Making the decision to have a child is momentous...It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"


So true!


As happy and grateful as I am this year--my 3rd Mother's Day if you count when I was pregnant--I have a bit of a heavy heart and I've been praying all day for the women out there with empty arms as the result of infertility. I have not forgotten how harsh and stinging infertility feels, especially on days like Mother's Day. Please join me in praying for those waiting and praying for a baby.


We had a great day today. We went out to eat with Jason's family at Spaghetti Warehouse. My parents were out of town, so we wished my mom a happy mother's day over the phone. Jason and Rosalyn got me sweet cards, Reese's peanut butter cups, and a subscription to a magazine I wanted. I also let Rosalyn color the mat for a cute picture of her I wanted to frame...it turned out great. We ended up making 4x6 for all the grandmothers as well for their gifts.


Here are a few pictures of the day...

Family

She pretty much refused to cooperate with picture taking.

Silly Girl!

Mother's Day 2008


2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love it! It is amazing how much Ros has changed in just one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you add a great aunt to the picture list?????????

    ReplyDelete