Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Girl Bed...

Due to Rosalyn's newest trick (climbing out of her crib at 1 am), we have had to move on to a toddler bed. We bought the new bed and bedding last night and Jason got it put together this morning. She took a long nap in it this afternoon with no problems, so hopefully tonight will be just as easy!

EDITED TO ADD: Tonight was definitely not easy breezy like naptime today! I had to spend 45 minutes in Rosalyn's room laying her back down in bed and comforting her until she finally drifted off to sleep! Hoping tomorrow will be better! I cannot imagine having to suddenly deal with sleep issues now after 20 months of near perfect sleeping!

Here are two pictures from naptime today...





1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! I cannot believe how big she is getting! I cannot believe that will be us in a year!

    ReplyDelete