Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Pictures!

First, Pictures...


Recent photos of Caroline--


Smiling in Her Sleep

Beautiful Baby

Giving me a bad look...maybe she was tired of pictures!


So Sad!!

She is so smart! She has learned how to hold her paci in by balling up her fist and placing it against the paci...it is really cute!


Recent Photos of Elaina--

My Sugar Pumpkin


Serious Face!

Just looking around!


Cute Girl...looks like she is practicing her karate moves!



Just one of my feeble attempts to get a decent picture of all three. They were PRECIOUS! in their matching outfits! (Elaina Left, Caroline Right)

Little naked babies :)
Caroline--Green Paci, Elaina--Pink Paci


This is what my cart at Target looks like now! I have to make a super short list because very little will fit in the cart after adding all the kiddos in!


Rosalyn wrapped up in her frog towel at her school end of the year party


Sweet girl! She was waiting on her Starbucks treat...apple juice and chocolate covered graham crackers :) Just one of the many reasons I love the Baytown Target...Starbucks in the store!


She colored her face blue with chalk!


Now, for a little update...


Rosalyn is 2 years+9 months now and doing great! She is totally adjusted to the babies now and loves helping with them. She is an expert paci-replacer which comes in handy when I am pumping/driving/etc. She loves them so much! She is 33 lb and 35 3/4 inches tall. She is completely potty trained...she was mostly completely potty trained before the babies arrived, but she has now gone two full weeks with absolutely no accidents! I am so proud of her! As usual, she keeps us smiling with her crazy outlook on life and all the silly things she says. Her speech is really amazing. Also, she has learned how to stand on her stool and turn on the lights...right now every light in the house is on because I am tired of going behind her turning them off!


Caroline and Elaina are 6 weeks old now and just as precious as ever. They both weigh over 9 lb. They are beginning to sleep much better at night. Our bedtime routine is: quiet playtime on the living room floor, bath, bedtime bottle, bed. They are usually in bed around 9 pm...they then wake up to eat around 3 am then go back to sleep until about 7 am, eat, then back to sleep until about 9 am. They have even gone as long as 7 hours at night lately! During the daytime they eat every 3 hours and still sleep a lot in between feedings. They usually drink 3.5-4oz at each bottle. They are getting 50-75% breastmilk. They are starting to stay awake a lot more during the day although it is still 30 minutes max at a time! They have started smiling at us a lot when we talk to them...it is the sweetest thing ever! We are so happy we have these sweet girls!


Jason and I are doing well. We are always sleepy, but that is just how it is in this season of life. It is getting better. Thankfully, my mom helps us tremendously...not sure what we would do without Nana! Jason went back to work this week and although we miss him, it is nice to kind of get a little routine going. I use the word routine loosely as this routine does not include much cleaning or cooking, haha! One day I will have time for that stuff! These days I consider my house clean if: dishes are in dishwasher, floors somewhat clean, bottles clean/prepared, counters wiped a bit, toys somewhat picked up, beds with covers at least pulled up, clothes in the laundry basket/washed when overflowing, and toilets clean. Otherwise, I don't really care. Also, a nutritionist would have died if they saw my grocery cart yesterday...I don't think I've ever purchased so much frozen/canned/processed/premade/prepared food in my life! Oh well, I am sure we will all live!


So, there is our little update! Things are hectic, but I am loving life as a mommy of three!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big all 3 of your beauties are getting! I love the "Naked Babies" pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the cart picture!

    ReplyDelete