We have had lots of visitors lately, so I thought I would post a few photos!
Pop Holding The Two New Princesses...

Uncle Alan and Aunt Kelsey

Jason, Me, and Alan

Nana (She and Pop don't really count as visitors since we see them nearly daily)

My Mamaw and Papaw (my Aunt Gwen and Uncle Mark also came on this visit)

Isaiah, Rosalyn, and Addy (I think Rosalyn was trying to make them paci addicts like her!)
My cousin Quinn came with her two little ones, so we had newborn twins, an almost two year old, almost three year old, and almost four year old in the house for a few days...it was fun!

Rosalyn and Addy (Rosalyn was in heaven playing with her cousins all weekend!)

Uncle Jody and the babies...Aunt B was here too, but she was busy making ice cream!

Anthony, Karen (+ Jordyn), and Elliot came also, but I didn't get any pictures with them :(
I wish I had more pictures to share (I have been terrible at remembering to take them!)....we have so enjoyed spending time with all of our family!
I loved looking at all of those pictures. That was such a fun weekend! It was absolutely fulfilling to see all of my beatiful grown up kids/neices/nephews with the babies of the family. Growing older is not so bad...
ReplyDelete