Saturday, June 12, 2010

Because every one loves to play the look-alike game...

Here is a picture of the babies asleep. Caroline (right) is not really that much bigger than Elaina, it just appears so in this picture because of their positioning and the fact that their heads are such different shapes (Elaina's head shaped like mine and Rosalyn's, Caroline's head shaped like Jason's). When I weighed them today Caroline was 10lb10oz and Elaina was 10lb3oz.



Now, because one of our favorite current games is trying to decide who looks like who, I decided to post a couple pics of each baby + a few of Rosalyn at about the same age!

Caroline:




Elaina:

(Both babies are smiling all the time and starting to coo...just haven't been quick enough to get Caroline on camera)





Baby Rosalyn:





I personally think they all look different and very much like theirselves, but there are definitely features in both C and E that remind me tremendously of their big sister Rosalyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment