Today, we have: changed 16 diapers (all poopy...gotta love breastmilk!), fed a baby 17 times, given several doses of mylicon/gripe water/zantac, changed baby clothes 6 times, and countless other activities! That isn't even counting taking care of Rosalyn! We have never been busier in our lives!
I am in love!
Caroline
Elaina
One of my many attempts to take a picture of all three...I am going to give up soon!
My beautiful girl
Caroline's first "real" bath
Elaina's first "real" bath...I think she is mad that Caroline peed in the water :)
Both Sweet Baby Girls (Elaina has the paci)
The babies and Me with Dr. Leeds-Richter (My OB). I am so grateful for the excellent care she gave us during both pregnancies...we love her! My two week appointment went well today...I have to go back in 4 weeks for another follow-up but all looked great today! I've lost 36 lb since the babies were born...10 more to go!





I would be ticked if I had to take a bath in my sister's pee-pee water too! Poor Elaina. HAHA! I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteJenn, I'm with your mom on that one! :) I cannot believe how much they grew in a week! That Caroline has a definite "Alan" look on her face in one picture and little Elaina looks so much like you! I can't wait till I get back over there to really see them and hold them!
ReplyDeletelove the pictures!!! and i MISS THOSE GIRLS!!!!
ReplyDelete