Monday, March 8, 2010

31 Week Update...

First, some pictures of my sweet angel girl...








She has been a little under the weather for the past few days, but she is still such a sweetheart! I love her so much! She is basically totally (daytime) potty trained now, but we have had to use pull-ups yesterday and today due to her uncontrollable "stomach issues"...poor girl!


I will be 31 weeks pregnant with the twins tomorrow. Things are going great! The radiologist and my OB doctor both said "Keep doing whatever you're doing because it's working!" That made me happy to hear and it redeemed some of the misery I've felt over the past few weeks! I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. I will switch to weekly visits at 35 weeks and the babies are scheduled to be born at 38 weeks! I can't believe it is only 7 weeks away.


Here are the "stats" from today's visit:
Me: Good BP, Good urine, 30 lb total gained, Cervix long and hard, basically everything is great so far


Caroline (Baby A): 3 lb 12 oz (58%), HR 150s, Breech position on my right side


Elaina (Baby B): 3 lb 13 oz (59%), HR 150s, Oblique position on my left side--Oblique basically means in between sideways and head down


Placentas and Amniotic fluid were good for both babies. The radiologist said the babies looked absolutely perfect and in her words "These babies do not seem to realize that they are twins and not singletons...they are big for twins!" Both babies measured closer to 32 weeks rather than 31 weeks.


I am feeling ok, just incredibly tired. The acid reflux and hip pain are enough to drive me crazy some days, but I am so grateful for two big, healthy babies.


Here is a picture of each baby:


Baby A, my Sweet Caroline, is not in as good position for pictures as her sister. Therefore, we did not get any "3D" photos of her today. All we got was the traditional alien shot, but you can still see those chubby cheeks! The radiologist noted that she has hair :)



Here is precious Elaina, "Baby B." I think she looks like Rosalyn :)


Here are my 31 week photos...just when I think that my belly can't get any bigger, it does!


No comments:

Post a Comment