Tuesday, March 23, 2010

33 Week OB Appointment

I am 33 weeks today...yay! My OB appt went well. BP, Urine, Weight, etc is all good. I have gained 34 lb so far. My belly (fundal height) is measuring 43 weeks...yikes!! It is really big! I am having near constant BH contractions, but my cervix remains long, closed, and firm. I am quite miserable, but otherwise ok and showing no signs of preterm labor. I am very grateful for that. Babies' heartrates were both in the 140's. I will go back for another ultrasound/appt in 2 weeks and then I will start going weekly until the babies are born. My OB sais everything looks perfect right now and she thinks we will make it to 38 weeks :)

Just 5 more weeks to go! We have everything completely, totally ready for Caroline and Elaina...just need the babies now! Hospital bag is packed. I washed all their stuff and arranged it and I made Jason hang the few things left to hang on their wall last night. I even have all of Rosalyn's spring/summer clothes and shoes bought because I know I won't feel like doing it later.

I am officially done with work until August-September. Makes me kinda sad, but I was only working one day a week anyway and I know it is better for me to be resting right now. I stay constantly tired/out of breath and my feet are staying swollen now. It has become very difficult to do much of anything!

Counting down the days until April 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment