Tuesday, February 9, 2010

27 Weeks...

I am 27 weeks pregnant with Caroline and Elaina! Only 11 weeks to go...77 days...I am counting them down! So far, everything is going great and we hope it stays that way. I had an ultrasound and OB appointment yesterday. Here is the info from that visit:


**Baby A (Caroline): 2 lb 6 oz (61%), Breech position (butt down), HR 160's, perfectly healthy :)
**Baby B (Elaina): 2 lb 2 oz (51%), Transverse position (sideways), HR 150's, perfectly healthy :)
**Me: 24 lb gained, urine/BP great, measuring 36 weeks fundal height, passed 3 hour glucose tolerance test, started iron pills a couple weeks ago for anemia and nexium for excessive indigestion, referred to physical therapy for excessive back/hip pain (I wonder why!), overall perfectly healthy :)

Our next appointment is in 2 weeks. Our next ultrasound is in 4 weeks.

Here are a few pictures...

About 27 weeks with Twins!

And just for comparison, about 27 weeks with Rosalyn...
Of course, I can't post without including pictures of my beautiful, sweet princess. She is still a little busybody chatterbox who keeps us on our toes all the time! She is such a joy and I love her more than ever! If you can't tell by the pictures, one of her favorite activities is dress-up!




3 comments:

  1. she's wearin' her 'ballet'!!! :) Love my angel baby!!! And sweetheart, you look like you may explode before our new angels get here! :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, you look sooooo good!! I cannot believe how close your finish line is!! Also, Ros is as beautiful as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so great Jenn!!! Ros is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete