I am ten weeks pregnant today. The babies are about 1.22 inches/0.14 ounce each--I have combined 2.44 inches/0.28 ounce of baby in me : ) Anyway, I am feeling ok and overall this pregnancy has not been too different from my pregnancy with Rosalyn. It just seems my symptoms have been a little more intense and showed up a little sooner and my belly is growing much faster! I will post some pictures soon, hopefully. Someone who shall remain nameless (but weighs 29 lb and can't pronounce her 'R' sounds) broke my camera this week, so pictures will have to wait until I can purchase a new one. The unnamed person was trying to do "Click, Take a Pic" with Dora on TV.
Rosalyn is sitting beside me watching Sesame Street...one of her favorite TV shows! Unfortunately, she has been allowed to watch more TV lately because I have been quite tired and nauseated some days. She doesn't mind, but I feel guilty. She just finished her favorite breakfast--cheese toast, mandarin oranges, and warm milk. She requests that combo nearly every morning as soon we get up! She had "picture day" at school yesterday and she looked SO cute when I dropped her off (again, no camera to show you!). I can't wait to see how her school pictures turned out. I am a little nervous because she kept showing me how she would smile for her "pik-cha" and her fake smile made her look like a little turtle (a cute turtle, of course)! She is so adorable and hilarious...she brings more joy and laughter to Jason and me than we could have ever imagined!
I will try to post another update later this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats, J, J, & R!!! Before we know it, 3 will be 5!!! I cannot wait!!!
ReplyDelete