They didn't have you where I come from...

Never knew the best was yet to come...
Life began when I saw your face...
And I hear your laugh like a serenade...
How long do you want to be loved?
Is forever enough, Is forever enough?
How long do you want be loved?
Is forever enough...
Cause I'm never, never giving you up...
I slip in bed when you're asleep...
To hold you close and feel your breath on me...
So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you...
As you wander through this troubled world...
In search of all things beautiful...
You can close your eyes when your miles away...

And hear my voice like a serenade...

How long do you want to be loved?
How long do you want to be loved?
...Cause I'm never, never giving you up...
Happy Birthday, Sweet Rosalyn! You are more loved than you could ever imagine!
Disclaimer...the lyrics in this post are from "Lullaby" by the Dixie Chicks and many of these photos were taken by our friend/photographer Amanda Flowers.







Happy, Happy Birthday, sweet, precious, beautiful Rosalyn!!! I hope that Brooklyn can play with you someday!
ReplyDeleteAwww, she is such a beautiful little girl. I love seeing how she has grown. Happy Belated Birthday Rosalyn!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post Jennifer! Happy Birthday Rosalyn!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet memories! Happy, happy birthday, my Baby Girl. Don't forget who your best friend is -- Nana. Three years ago, you made a strong statement by arriving on my "first day of school" no less. My friends told me you were making your mark on my world. I guess they were right because you pretty much own me. The sad thing is that I love it!!! This last three years have been a blast and a blessing! Love you beyond comprehension!
ReplyDelete