I had my regular OB appointment this morning....I am 17 weeks pregnant today. The babies both had heartrates in the 160s-170s and we could hear them bouncing around in there on the doppler. I have been able to feel faint movement for several weeks now, but it is definitely getting a bit stronger now. I am measuring 20 weeks. My BP was perfect, 100/70. Urine was good, no UTI this time. Weight is good, 10 lb total gained (only 7 lb gained from my baseline weight...I lost 3 lb in the beginning). I am having occasional braxton-hicks contractions and very mild swelling in my feet...my OB recommended a maternity belt to help with this + extra rest and liquids. Overall, a good visit and no complications so far, yay! My next appointment is Dec. 17th (19w2d) and my "big" ultrasound will be that same day! We can't wait to find out what we are having! In January, I will start every 2 week visits. As of now, I am feeling fairly good but I tire really easily and sleeping is starting to get difficult. I am taking medicine for acid reflux (I had it horribly with Rosalyn also) so that has helped my sleeping some. I will try to post some new belly pictures soon...I need to charge my camera battery first!
Miss Rosalyn is doing fine. She is so funny...that girl keeps us laughing all the time. She is talking up a storm and is super sassy (probably not such a good thing!). I will also post some new pictures of her later...I am having her Christmas pictures made this week--hope they turn out good!
We went to MS for Thanksgiving and loved seeing all of my extended family that we haven't seen since March. We are planning to go back during the Christmas holiday as long as the babies and I are still progressing nicely :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment