Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and 13 Week Update

First, here are a couple of pictures of my sweet little trick-or-treater...





She had so much fun doing "chwicka chweat" and getting candy. Our little butterfly princess was precious! However--note to self for next year--a toddler suffering the after effects of large amounts of candy is NOT so precious!!

Today, I am 13 weeks pregnant...officially in the second trimester...yay!


Here is what the babies look like (we had an ultrasound this morning)...

Baby A


Baby B



And here is what I look like today...



My ultrasound and appointment went very well. The babies are each 7 cm exactly which means they are measuring perfectly on target. They weigh a little less than an ounce each. They both have heart rates in the 150's-160's. They were flipping and turning everywhere...literally doing somersaults! I have been able to faintly feel them moving this week which is fun. Baby B was sucking his/her hand, so we may have another paci addict :) You can't tell in the pictures, but I was able to see SO much detail...fingers, tose, nose and mouth on the profile, etc. It was amazing. The doctor and ultrasound tech said they are looking perfect! I have gained 5 lb total which is a good start. My blood pressure is great and no other concerns at this time...I will go back on December 1st for my next OB appointment, We will have our "big" ultrasound (and find out the sex of the babies) on December 17th. We are so excited!



I will try to post again later this week!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your post, you have a sweet family. God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so exciting! They look precious Jen! Ros looks adorable in her halloween costume!!!

    ReplyDelete