It has been a long time since I blogged! I guess we've been busy, but not with anything too interesting, just busy in general! Rosalyn is 22 months old today...it is so hard for me to believe that she is nearly two years old. I have begun thinking of birthday party ideas, but haven't settled on anything yet. Today, after dinner, Jason, Ros, and I drove to dairy queen and got ice cream treats for dessert. She had been begging for "i-ceeeem" all day. The pictures above are of Rosalyn devouring hers on the backyard porch. She loves ice cream! Today is the first time we've ever given her a cone just for herself! She is so sweet and perfect...I love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awwww....adorable!!
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't look as if she's real thrilled with it getting all over her! LOL :) Precious angel... I remember another little girl that was just as precious... Love my girls! :) JK, too of course! LOL :)
ReplyDelete